Track Day Anyone?

Scarpino

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone will be hitting the tracks in the next 2 months or so? looking to go with a few other L's or whoever and tear up the track and get some food afterwards. (maybe Rynolds or the gwinnett track, even though I hate that track...like a freaking ice-skating ring!)

Just got my Hoosiers a week or so ago and DS Safety loop will be going on in the next week. Maybe I'm just alittle excited about the weather warming up and getting new toys to play with!

On a side note; I WILL BE going to the Muscle Car Evoultion camping event on the last weekend of April. Anyone else attending this event?

Suppose to be a great turn out. I went last November and it was a blast. Set my PB then (Track prep was top notch) and saw a bunch of amazing cars....and alot of slooow Hemi's and SRT10's :lol1:

Scarpino

Established Member
You guys swinging down there in March sometime? I have a few more things i need to install and get squared away before I hit the track again.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
You guys swinging down there in March sometime? I have a few more things i need to install and get squared away before I hit the track again.

I will be heading back in March sometime. I had some things come up and might not make it Tomorrow. Still in the air :shrug:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member

Scarpino

Established Member
Well, it looks like SDR is out of the question. Suppose to be some ricer event happening that weekend. So we all know what that means... Long lines and few runs.

So with that said, I'll be heading to Steele. Maybe for the weekend. Not sure yet, but I do know I will be there for the 14th.

10.00 entry
10.00 to race

Noon till dark

Anyone have any first hand experiance with Steele?

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
You will run all day with almost no wait a steele...

I will be heading back to SDR for MCE track tack in April...

Scarpino

Established Member
Where is Steele? Info?

http://www.alabamainternationaldragway.com/

You will run all day with almost no wait a steele... Thats what I'm talking about. No sitting in the staging lanes for 30 - 45 minutes at a time.

I will be heading back to SDR for MCE track tack in April...

I know I'll be there...just dont know if I'll be doing the overnight camping thing.

Scarpino

Established Member
Ill be at Reynolds this Saturday, and probably wont be back until MCE.

Damn Weems...long time...

I'm with you....I wont be back down there until the event. You doing the whole camping thing?

Maybe we can line-em up again. :rockon:

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
Damn Weems...long time...

I'm with you....I wont be back down there until the event. You doing the whole camping thing?

Maybe we can line-em up again. :rockon:

I know it bro,

Yeah ill be there for MCE but I am definitely not camping out. I only live 30 minutes away. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread