Track Day in S.C.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
:lol: last i heard joo riding backseat driver with Rick and Linn :loser: :poke: :beer:

if we get that ported blower on there today or friday then I will take Ginny down there!

GodStang

Established Member
Any of yall going to Shoneys Saturday morning? All the Camero guys are going to be there.

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
GodStang said:
Any of yall going to Shoneys Saturday morning? All the Camero guys are going to be there.
Two SVT guys are all that's needed :-D

I read where Bwyan, Aaron, & Dana were coming down early & stopping in, too - but not sure if the Anderson side of town will be making it down early enough to eat breakfast in Aiken.

JMD0346

Established Member
96stanggt said:
Mine is toast too.....but I'm gonna beat the shit out of it on Saturday!!! :beer:

LOL! sounds cool. Ill be looking for you run. Ill be there with some friends. Ill have my Car and my brother will probably have the L. If anybody wants to stop by and drink one. Feel free.

Im gonna come check your ride out Godstang. Dont you have LT's?

S.O.B.

Sweet Old Bob!
Established Member
Kilroy, wouldn't it be a little out of our way to come through Aiken and eat if we are coming from Gville?. I know how to get there coming in on 25 no problem. Should I still try and drag the rescue trailer down? Are you gunning for the 10's? Let me know! Looks like them MT's should get you there.

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
S.O.B. said:
Kilroy, wouldn't it be a little out of our way to come through Aiken and eat if we are coming from Gville?. I know how to get there coming in on 25 no problem. Should I still try and drag the rescue trailer down? Are you gunning for the 10's? Let me know! Looks like them MT's should get you there.
Yeah, a little. Y'alls best bet is to take the by-pass in greenwood, hit the Shoneys 200 yards on your left & then get back on the bypass & stay straight. You'll wanna take 125 into Jackson from 25... I'll call you to give specifics ;-)

Well, we'll see what Ginger is up for. 20* cooler than last November, the coldest I've ever run actually, & I may have to powershift to get it. :burnout:

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
I am going tonite guys. I will get some videos. Jackson is like 15-20 mins from the Aiken Shoneys so it is not too out of the way.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I hate to say it....but the weather doesn't look too good for saturday. 40% chance.....I hate to drive 2+ hours and not be able to race....I've already pre-registered too!!!!!!

GodStang

Established Member
It will not rain. Aiken is a Void. Plus the rain day is the same day as the huge Aiken Spring Fling.

GodStang

Established Member
Na it was a car show and a couple years back they had like 300 cars. It was nice. Lot of hot chicks there.

kilroy