Track day videos: Palmer Motorsports Park in my 2014 GT

dmichaels

Established Member
Spent a day at the brand spankin new Palmer Motorsports Park today - personally, I loved the track. Limited runout, but excellent flow and a real driver's course. I ran my "new" conti scrubs for the 2 afternoon sessions and had a blast. My phone acted up most of the day, so the only clean laps I captured data/video on were 1.59 (shameless youtube link below :) ) and I'm highly confident I got quicker by the end of the day as the track layout worked it's way into muscle memory. I'll go back - hopefully they get the dirt washed off the track and plant some grass so we don't have constant dirt blowing back on.

Good day - and excellent driving to the other guys who were out there.

Only difference in my car from my signature is I ran Raybestos ST47 front pads and Conti slicks 275/35/18 square setup today.

[youtube_browser]D4GIzXoy_Y0[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

M91196

Established Member
Nice. Glad after all the years of struggles they really have a track. Have to get my 2014 up there

dmichaels

Established Member
Yup, also glad they were able to open up. It's about 50 minutes from my house and a very, very easy drive even towing... Highly recommend getting out there!! Check Northeast Track Days event there later this summer

Users who are viewing this thread