track guys come in...

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
KB 2.2 600/560 give or take a few....I want a clutch that will take a beating at the track...no slipping....at all....full slicks....hard launch...

spec 3+...??? chime in...comments..ect...I ave the ram hdt...but it last great for the street...but a few tuff track events, and hse's wore out....slipping bad at the track....

thanks..slo-poc...:beer:

chrisJ

Established Member
Obviously a twin disk is the way to go if you are wanting zero slip and to beat the sh!t out of it. But the spec 3+ is more than enough for your power level and it is a great streetable clutch as well.

rtusnake

Established Member
I believe you was at the track day at mmp right? I had the silver cobra there. I had a spec 3+ in my car for two years and it held up great. It just now started to slip, so i'm moving up to a stage 5

F8L SN8K

Established Member
ProMotion Powertrain

This is the place I bought my clutch from. Its the Custom mcleod that holds 760 hp on the 11 inch single disc system. 0 chatter unlike the spec clutchs, and still holding up to 660 to the ground and 1.6 sixty foot slicks and stock IRS after a year and half. Also cheap also. My next one will be a Twin disk setup I think.

Users who are viewing this thread