Track my order??

knight5.0

Project Lightning
Established Member
I ordered a 2016 GT premium PP and have an order number and they gave me their dealer code but cannot tell me how I can track the build of the car. They say at the dealership they have had customers say they could track it but they can't tell me how. Does anybody know where I can go to track my order?

knight5.0

Project Lightning
Established Member
I tried that and it didnt work. Said no matching vehicle. The salesman gave me two different dealer codes said that different programs use different dealer codes. He gave me the order number and its my last name.. He says when he looks at it, it says order is still processing. Do i need to wait until it goes past that to track?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Try taking the "qa" out of the url... Sometimes one works and not the other.

And it usually takes a week or two before they show up... Maybe more.

StangMan04

Established Member
If your order was submitted as a retail order, you won't show up until your order is scheduled (they have only scheduled stock orders for now). Even some people who have stock orders that have been assigned a VIN still don't show up in COTUS. It is a BETA system and not very reliable at times.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I ordered a 2016 GT premium PP and have an order number and they gave me their dealer code but cannot tell me how I can track the build of the car. They say at the dealership they have had customers say they could track it but they can't tell me how. Does anybody know where I can go to track my order?

A dealership only has 1 dealer code, for one.

Secondly, I don't think you can track a retail order until it' scheduled.

The dealership can track it through Vehicle Visibility using the order number; but that is not open to the public.

Users who are viewing this thread