track rental

whitevenom99

Established Member
Went to a track rental at MIR on friday. It was hotter than hot and real humid. But managed a new best. Ran a 12.87 @106 with a 1.775 60 foot. Still gettin better at driving and my car is runni rich as hell still. Got a new massair meter though. Just need it retuned. So we will see. I know I should be trapping about 110 or so. Time to put the car on a diet. I weighted in at 3485 with me in it and I am weigin in at about 215 so maybe i need the diet to lol. Just thought I would share.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
weight sound great esp w/ u in it.

w/ u cuttin those good 60's I dont see you trapping 110.

Only people like me care about the trap b/c I cant get my car to hook so the only "real" way to put the power on paper is w/ the cars mph.

either way great job, what are your mods?

whitevenom99

Established Member
The new MAF came from when I was checkin out my oil usage problem and I had the intake tube off the car to look at the throttle body and I wasn't thinkin and I started the car. It ran like normal so was looking at it being bad. The car runs better now, just need to finish makin it right. My mods are as follows. Built engine with forged internals (need more money for boost) ported heads and cams. Full mac exhaust, JLT, Steeda underdrives, and Accufab throttle body, and 410's in the rear

Sny714

Established Member
Ported heads and cams and only trapping 106? Is thta motor built for low compression? I trap 107 without ported heads and cams.

Users who are viewing this thread