Track results after eaton swap

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Ill post up the slips in a bit but I went 12.2 12.1 & 12.0 twice all at 117. I wanted an 11 second pass but 12.02 was as close as I got. Car has an eaton at stock boost, k&n cai (stock elbow), bassani x pipe, magnaflow catback, kurgan tune, 4:30's and nitto drag radials.

Best 60' was 1.79. Never warmed the dr's up... Didn't wanna break something. DA was around 1700 feet. Gear was hurting me on the big end. Sat on the rev limiter the last 150 feet which I'm sure cost me 11s and a mph or two. Overall I'm happy. Last time at Byron was in July of 02 with my cobra when it was stock. For reference I went 13.3 @ 105. Have a couple of videos racing my buddies c6z with a tune. We're a crazy close race with me 60 footing him and him running me down. We were less than a tenth apart the two times we raced.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Congrats on the new times. So close to 11's, you'll get there though.

What kind of power are you making?

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Awesome times! Stock IRS minus the gears?
Thanks! I have an 03 diff brace and replaced the bushing where it mounts to the car. Other than that and gear it's stock. Gonna rebuild it this winter and put in a lower gear.

Congrats on the new times. So close to 11's, you'll get there though.

What kind of power are you making?
I really wanted an 11 second pass but just sitting on limiter in 4th through the traps cost me it. :bored: Car makes 440 hp and 390 tq at the tires.

Users who are viewing this thread