Track vids

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Went to the track the last saturday of june. I was pretty happy with what I ran for my first time out and in 90 degree weather. Ran a best of 13.71 @ 104mph with some crappy 245 street tires and a miss fire in cylinder 2..
Let me know what you think :beer:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgks6oO4RY8&sns=em"]YouTube- Mach 1 vs. 05+ GT[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8oDpkj7md8&sns=em"]YouTube- 2004 Mach 1 vs. ZR1[/nomedia]

mach1owner

Established Member
My best run to date is a 13.615.

that was completly stock with k&n filter. gatorbacks got me a consistant 2.2 60'

Now with 10.5 DD with drag radials, 31 spline rear and 4.30 i look forward to going back......gear swap will happen within the next week!

Last edited:

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Get you some tires and get that 60' down man. What are your other mods?
All that's done are the mac LTs, x pipe and catback so far. Hopefully soon a jlt rai
My best run to date is a 13.615.

that was completly stock with k&n filter. gatorbacks got me a consistant 2.2 60'

Now with 10.5 DD with drag radials, 31 spline rear and 4.30 i look forward to going back......gear swap will happen within the next week!

Sounds sweet man I'd love to gear my car but I drive it too much (especially highway) for me to.

mach1owner

Established Member
Mine is my summer DD so i drive it all the time. key is that i hardly drive the highway. because i rarely drive the Highway i was thinking 4.56's but thats just a little to extreme.

what i plan to do is keep my 10.5's on for street driving and using my stock 17x8 and getting some M/T's for the strip.

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Mine is my summer DD so i drive it all the time. key is that i hardly drive the highway. because i rarely drive the Highway i was thinking 4.56's but thats just a little to extreme.

what i plan to do is keep my 10.5's on for street driving and using my stock 17x8 and getting some M/T's for the strip.

Sounds like a good plan. Yeah I wouldn't go 4.56 unless it was going to see a lot of time at the track lol

Users who are viewing this thread