Track wednesday.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Accomplished one of my goals.. but ran a slow ET.

Only had one chance to run.. the track crew was retarded at best. I sat idling for 30 minutes.. (meaning i melted all my ice). Basically, the car ran what it would straight off the street with no cooldown.. 7.34. 1.69 sixty foot again.

I did 100 mph though.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
BTW, I did a burnout that would bring a tear to womack's eye.

Used all of my steering wheel to keep it straight, john force smokage.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
FoofKiller said:

Yeah but that was witnessed by foofy and the 3 guys in the pit next to us. Not only that but I didn't take slicks and skinnies to get my car down the track, I drove it off the street as is and ran a heat soaked 7.96. With a tire its probably good for 7.7s to 7.6s. That would be slowmack territory.

I wanna see that "7.0 @ 106" in person, Mr. John Force.

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Yeah but that was witnessed by foofy and the 3 guys in the pit next to us. Not only that but I didn't take slicks and skinnies to get my car down the track, I drove it off the street as is and ran a heat soaked 7.96. With a tire its probably good for 7.7s to 7.6s. That would be slowmack territory.

Bro, I drug some mid 7 cars silly with witnesses and it wasn't by one or two lengths. LOL, your game gets weaker and weaker with each post.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Yeah man, the track was hooking great..

The crew was confused at best... there were like 15 dudes telling me where to go and what not. Then some lady yelled at me, apparently I was trying to take her lane.

2 hours of driving... hours of waiting... 1 lackluster pass. Oh well, Redline from now on.

There were people standing all around my car when I was going to do my burnout too. They promptly jumped out of the way.... and probably all got tire smoke poisoning. I wish I had more time out there, my first pass is always my worst. I know I could have hit my 7.1.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Bro, I drug some mid 7 cars silly with witnesses and it wasn't by one or two lengths. LOL, your game gets weaker and weaker with each post.

Yeah, but I drug you, so what gives?

carterra3

missing 16 valves
Established Member
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy god he is gonna frieght train my ass BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKES!!!!!!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

I ran a 7.8 @ 95 off the freeway at Redline without Torco...:lol:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Man it's raining hardcore right now.
Has it stopped raining? Is Evan going to come by and start picking up some animals in his ark?:D

It's sunny, no clouds, and 71 here...:thumbsup:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
STROKD said:
Has it stopped raining? Is Evan going to come by and start picking up some animals in his ark?:D

It's sunny, no clouds, and 71 here...:thumbsup:

You gonna be on Forza tonight? I'll drag your silly ass tonight after the meet. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread