Trade-02 BMW M3, SMG, SoCal for 03/04 Cobra or 2011+ Shelby

03silverdragon

Established Member
Looking to trade my 02 BMW M3 for a low mileage 03/04 Cobra coupe with less than 30k miles or 2011+ Shelby with cash on my end.

I bought the car a few months ago and it has been one of the best handling cars I've ever driven. However, I do miss my old Cobra so just looking to see if anyone is interested in trade.

It is a 2002 BMW M3, Carbon Black/black interior with 51,xxx miles, SMG transmission. The car has a clean title, recently passed smog and registration is all up to date. The car is fully loaded with all options except NAV. The car has never been raced, abused or modified. Driven on nice days by BMW enthusiast only.

Services that's been done less than 300 miles ago and have all paperwork and picture for proof.
Inspection II
Valve Adjustment check Vanos Hub only 4 valves were adjusted. Motor is absolutely flawless
Royal Purple Differential Fluid
Royal Purple Transmission Fluid
Royal Purple Power Steering Fluid
Castrol 10W-60 Oil
Powerflex RTAB
Subframe is perfectly fine!

All the maintenance are up to date with all the receipts. Car has been serviced at Beverly Hills BMW as well as by a BMW car enthusiast. You will not have to worry about the maintenance for a long time besides oil changes. The car runs absolutely flawless and the SMG shifts very nice and smooth.

The car does have custom suede arm rest, shift boot, e-brake boot, door consoles. The car has never been modified besides the interior touches, it is bone stock from intake to exhaust.
I feel like the price is very fair with the mileage and the condition of the car.

Will sell at $20,500.

*Note* One minor flaw is that the passenger seat motor is broken so the seat doesnt move at all. I am looking to fixing this issue. Should be fairly simple.

Thanks

CLPic2.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

it that a V8 or inline 6

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Sick of the Ultimate driving machine already? Not sure on the 02 but heard the newer M3's are mind numbing and boring to drive in everyday situations? Track is different

What Shelby are you looking for? S197 Shelby GT?

Users who are viewing this thread