Trade 2 cars for 03 cobra!!!!!!

WHITEMACH

Established Member
yes it runs on 93 octane and its not teal but DARKER BLUE sun playin tricks,dont know why it shows up like that in the pics!! 535rwhp/622ftlbs on 93 octane real conservitive tune and went 128.71 in the quarter on nittos. not to be honkin my horn but this is a CLEAN car! the 94 is teal ofcourse!

jeffs

Established Member
Do you have track times for both cars? I see the fox went 129. What kind of headers on the 94, long or short tube? You've got me thinking, I live in Wyoming but I'm not sure what the wife would think of the idea. My car is a Screaming Yellow 04 with a little less than 15K miles. I'll email pics to you if this becomes serious, let me swing it past the wife. Two very sweet cars for sure. My mods are in my sig. and of coarse I'll give you more details if the wife is game. I once had pics of my car here f/s in the Terminators 4 sale section but maybe gone now?

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member
yes it runs on 93 octane and its not teal but DARKER BLUE sun playin tricks,dont know why it shows up like that in the pics!! 535rwhp/622ftlbs on 93 octane real conservitive tune and went 128.71 in the quarter on nittos. not to be honkin my horn but this is a CLEAN car! the 94 is teal ofcourse!

Wow, that is alot of power! :banana:

WHITEMACH

Established Member
shortys on the 94 they are mac... mac h-pipe and catback on the 94 for motorsport 3.73s shifter is a steeda ,,,,i have never had the 94 to the track it is my wifes,if i had to guess i would say 13.8-14.1,,,,the 90 has went 11.33 on nittos @128.71 with the stock cam!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread