Trade 2007 Shelby GT for 2010 SHO

MSGT

Established Member
I need some advise from some of you. I am thinking about getting a new SHO. I well be trading my 2007 SGT in. I drove the SHO last night I sure do like the power.
I see where NESHO has a tune. These well be my toy. Not a daily driver. I like to have something that other's do not have.

Thanks Bob

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
The new shos are quick, them turbo motors are gonna be start to new powerful engine but there wayyyy to heavy and big of cars to be a " toy" its more of a fast daily driver or family mans car, far from a weekend warrior,its aTANK! lol

I wouldnt buy a sho for "toy" thats like opp of the point of the car, no 1 buys a family 4,000lb + tank 4 door for a toy..I can see having the sho for a dd and ur stang or other car for ur "toy" but dont trade in a stang for a sho and use it as a toy its a pretty dam heavy 1 lol but to each there own

CompOrangeCobra

Established Member
I have an 04 Cobra, and the thought has crossed my mind, but I'm almost done paying it off and will soon be able to afford the big mods I've been wanting. I'll have to wait and pick one up used in a couple of years. :(

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
The new shos are quick, them turbo motors are gonna be start to new powerful engine but there wayyyy to heavy and big of cars to be a " toy" its more of a fast daily driver or family mans car, far from a weekend warrior,its aTANK! lol

I wouldnt buy a sho for "toy" thats like opp of the point of the car, no 1 buys a family 4,000lb + tank 4 door for a toy..I can see having the sho for a dd and ur stang or other car for ur "toy" but dont trade in a stang for a sho and use it as a toy its a pretty dam heavy 1 lol but to each there own

nobody buys a 4000lbs car for a toy? LOL You better go check out the marauder forums then, the majority of 40+yr olds have marauders for weekend cars only.

I would totally trade in a SGT for a SHO

MSGT

Established Member
Well some may not buy it for a toy but I got one today anyway.

I all so bought one the first Marauder's build. In fact it was one of the first 100 build. I got all the info from Mr. Steve Babcock. It all so was number 4 Trilogy. Install by JerryBarnes and his people with Lidio doing the final touchs. I know all about the Marauders. I all so was in charge of the first Marauder Meet that was heald in Ennis TX. So I know a little about 4000 lb cars.

Thanks
Bob Mathis

Last edited:

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
nobody buys a 4000lbs car for a toy? LOL You better go check out the marauder forums then, the majority of 40+yr olds have marauders for weekend cars only.

I would totally trade in a SGT for a SHO

I guess they have fun running 14s all day then :shrug:

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
do yourselves a favor and try the Fusion Sport (with the flex 3.5l non turbo driveline), I have one and although not as fast as the sho it's much better handling and comfort make up for it and Evolution has a tune to put it over 300HP

Users who are viewing this thread