Trade 3.3 lysholm for 2.9 whipple

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
I have a 3.3 Lysholm twincrew on my car with approx 5k miles and want to go to a 2.9 whipple. If anyone wants to trade or I might be willing to sell it outright. PM me. Thanks

Andrew

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
Honestly I just bought the car from a member on here and I forgot what he said it made but it was on E85 and now on 93 octane. Im not a big fan of the blower and want to change to a whipple. The car is at the shop now with the dyno graphs.

Last edited:

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Honestly I just bought the car from a member on here and I forgot what he said it made but it was on E85 and now on 93 octane. Im not a big fan of the blower and want to change to a whipple. The car is at the shop now with the dyno graphs.

why dont you like the blower?

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Makes too much power? Lol:shrug:

I guess so unless the tuner doesn't know what he's doing or something's wrong with the car lol. If I had a 3.3 on the car there's no way I'd switch to a 2.9, but to each their own. He's entitled to his opinion and feelings, so hopefully he'll get what he wants.:beer:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I guess so unless the tuner doesn't know what he's doing or something's wrong with the car lol. If I had a 3.3 on the car there's no way I'd switch to a 2.9, but to each their own. He's entitled to his opinion and feelings, so hopefully he'll get what he wants.:beer:

The prob with it is with stock motor on 93, you are forced to run low boost. The 3.3 as any other big blower needs to be spun harder to shine. Otherwise it's a dog! 18lbs on 93 is a little over 600rwhp and low 500 Tq.

Ukfox89

Established Member
trade for an f1a race kit cog driven with everything you need including extra pulleys and chiseled performance coolant tanks

text me for more info (405) 612 8840

Users who are viewing this thread