Trade 93 Cobra for 99+ Cobra

dag302

Established Member
I just picked this Cobra up last week. I got it from the original owner and it has 80K miles on it. He was a middle aged man (I am sure everyone has heard that) but it is true. Car is completely stock down to the air silencer and stock tape deck. I will post some pictures when the weather is better. Car has always been garaged. It is Black with chrome rims. Out of the 5 options available this has leather and rear defrost. I have clean carfax showing only 1 owner. Car has never been in accident. Have not decided if I am going to keep since I already have anothe 93 Cobra. I would be looking for a 99+ Cobra, Bullett or Saleen-any year) or a truck with low miles. Let me know what you have if you are interested.

cobra1.gif

cobra2.gif

I will post some better pics when the weather is better.

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
too bad your not closer, I have my 03 Mach for sale and would trade for this in a heartbeat if the deal was right. Good luck you should be able to find someone closer who would work a trade with ya.

asskickn88

Established Member
I have seen this car, its clean. I cant remember the last time that I saw a Mustang with stock mufflers under it. :thumbsup:

dag302

Established Member
I will get some more pictures by next week. I took the rims off this week and took them to a performance polishing and chrome shop in my town. They do all kinds of rods and customs. It is costing me a arm and a leg to have them re-done. Ford really did not have the best system in 93 for chrome plating aluminum. The caps look perfect because they are steel but the actual rims had some chrome flaking. They did not have one bit of curb rash. They should look brand new when I get them back. Just wanted to update why I have no new pics yet here instead on pm'ing everyone that has asked.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I have a '03 Cobra Coupe, 34k miles, all stock/never modified, Dark Shadow Grey. I would be willing to do some trading. Of course I would want some cash difference too.

dag302

Established Member
Since you have seen it has been moved a total of 5 feet. I am consolidating cars that I have 7 is way to many for insurance. Plus I already have another 93 Cobra so I will be ok :( . I thought you were slimming down on cars and didnt you just pick another one up?????

Users who are viewing this thread