Trade Hellion turbo kit for Blower?

91Man

Established Member
Have a 91mm hellion turbo kit with about 8k on it. Complete kit 100% from filter too catback and mach 1 intake, throttle body and front accessories for your whipple 2.3 or kennebell 2.2 and accessories. I would need $ on my end but can discuss that amount when we talk. My kit will support 1200hp or you can turn it down to 9psi and make 500ish.

Located is ST Augustine Fl 32084 call Steve 904-460-6187

91Man

Established Member
Anybody? Got a few calls and PM's but people have to think about it. This was a $10,000 kit from Hellion when they made it. Just the turbo is $2999. Could have everything off in a day or so.... lmk 1-904-460-6187 Steve

floridasvt

Established Member
Got a 3.4 whipple in a threat thats here. Take a look pictures will be up soon. Its About the same miles came out of my wrecked cobra, Blower turns fine no problems pictures will do so much justice and serial number you can call, ITS A GEN 2 .

91Man

Established Member
Thx for the offer floridasvt but it looks like your missing everything I would need to do a swap? Crank pulley, bridge with pulleys, heat exchanger, pump, coolant crossover, hoses, coolant tanks, intake, alternator?

Got 75% of kit off today in 2 hrs guys! Will have rest off tomorrow and cleaned up. Not taking my stock manifolds off yet incase whoever gets it still has theres on. Which the kit requires. If you are giving me your long tubes then ill take my stock manifolds off for you. Lots of people interested just nothing set in stone yet!

91Man

Established Member
Kit is all off! Will have pics up Tuesday for those wanting to see everything! Nothing broke stripped or damaged coming apart! For those that wanna trade I need everything associated with your blower to do a deal. All supercharger pulleys, heat exchanger, lines, pump, hardware, and exhaust up to tailpipes. My kit comes all the way with mufflers as the exhaust is custom to tailpipes. I need your exhaust from engine to tailpipes unless u have stock manifolds then we would keep ours since there the same. Kit is built around a upr front end. I'm keeping mine so know you will need that to install. Kit was $10,000 new minus $1000 for upr front end your at $9,000. You have EVERYTHING to go real fast for your blower set up and some $ to me. Who wants to make a deal! I'll even drive a few hrs to meet somebody halfway. This way you can see everything in person and I can see yours.

91Man

Established Member
Looks like your only a hour away from me! Only 30 min to drive to meet half way. A LOT of people interested guys but knowbody has commited yet. Its all off now will clean it up when I get home tonight and have pics up tomorrow. Everything is in excellent condition. Here's the bottom line for a swap with a 2.2 or 2.3 I need $1200 to me bottom dollar!

91Man

Established Member
Made 609hp to tire on 15lbs through a non lockup 4R70W with 17 deg timing guys! Was tuned in july down here in florida. Dyno room temp was 100deg and intake temps were 101deg top of the pull.

91Man

Established Member
Deal has been made. Exchanging next weekend. Some people up north better watch out for the car this is going on! Thx for all that were interested

Users who are viewing this thread