Trade-in For A Lightning

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I am planning on trading my 2001 GT for a 2002 Lightning. Do any of you have a certain idea when they hit the lots. I'm gonna start making a couple payments a month so I can get more payed off on my car. Also,any idea how much money I'll need to have paid on my Mustang to trade for a new Lightning? Thanks.
:idea:

Not for a while

You can order it now but they won't start shipping out until March or so of next year.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
I am planning on trading my 2001 GT for a 2002 Lightning. Do any of you have a certain idea when they hit the lots. I'm gonna start making a couple payments a month so I can get more payed off on my car. Also,any idea how much money I'll need to have paid on my Mustang to trade for a new Lightning? Thanks.
:idea:

Good choice!!!1

Yeah 2002 wont be here till next feb or march........ they are going to be sweet ......:D

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
If they follow past delivery times late Jan to early Feb would be about the time I would expect to see them start showing up at the dealers.

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
I wouldn't mind having a blue one to go with the white '00 that I have. Problem is I need a bigger garage to keep all these trucks in. :D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by FlaSVT
I wouldn't mind having a blue one to go with the white '00 that I have. Problem is I need a bigger garage to keep all these trucks in. :D

Maybe Ill move to florida so I can keep it in my garage.... LOL cept it would have to sit next to my black one :D

Users who are viewing this thread