Trade?: interesting trade for a KB or Whipple?

JustinG60

Terminatorless : (
Established Member
where to start? uh i would like to try trading my 78 Chevy C10, lowwered 7" between body and suspension, and if you want to count tire sidewall as drop it's prolly more like a 9" drop... it has a 350 bored/stroked to a 383, forged crank, forged rods, hypereutectic pistons (10.5:1 compression ratio), 202 heads reconditioned and decked (i ran out of money to port and polish, i was 17 haha part time jobs leave you short on money), .502 lift cam, roller rockers, Edelbrock dual plane high rise manifold, edelbrock 700cfm performer carb (atleast i recall it being 700cfm, may be 750cfm), Accel distributor, edelbrock valve covers and intake, turbo 350 trans with B&M full shift kit (not the cheap one that's just a few inserts. this trans used to makea slant 6 250 chirp 2nd gear HAHA), Hurst shifter that does full ratchet mode, 12 bolt posi rear (3.23 gears installed), comes with a set of 4.56 gears), Lakewood traction bars (not installed, dunno if i have the clearance, may need to add a few leafs), some autometer gauges in it (tach, oil pres, water temp, volt)... the truck has a new true dual exhaust form heads back including headers, and no cats...

i only have a few pictures, i'll have to take more when i'm back in PA again... reason i need to sell it is because i have no room for a 6th car here in baltimore, so i wanted to sell it to buy a whipple or kenne bell for the cobra, so i thought i would offer as trade... i honestly don't care which model any of them are really... i'd even take a KB 2.2 that needs the oil catch...

truckclosedupblackhood.jpg

truckbackdoorsopenhoodup.jpg

Truck_interior.jpg

oh yes i know, it needs paint! it also needs a bit of body work over the wheel wells...

if you look wanna bump it for me? :thumbsup:

JustinG60

Established Member
haha thanks man! i appreciate it

this engine can't possibly have more than 5,000 miles on it... but it does get started and driven in short ditances regularly by my father for me... trucks located by wilkes barre PA

Last edited:

JustinG60

Established Member
haha thanks for all of the free bumps! alot of GM killers out there eh? haha

oh yeh if any one else cares to know the engine as per the block stampings is from a 1970 Chevelle...

it also has line locks... i dunno how many people would figure that to be important or not, but i know it's always fun for showing off haha... or intimidation... there have been a few people who've wanted to race, and i knew i had my crappy 3.23 gears so all i'd do it lock the fronts and leave a cloud of smoke and never have i had a guy want to race after that hahaha it's really fun to drive, talking about it makes em want to keep it haha

Users who are viewing this thread