Trade? LS6 Z06 swapped, 6 speed WS6 for built 91-93 fox coupe? NJ area

Venom1320

Banned by Bacon
Established Member
Tossing around trading my WS6 for a clean built 91-93 coupe. Looking for a straight trade so I'd like as built a car as possible without being an all out 9 second race car.

My car:
98 WS6, 76k original miles, 2003 LS6 Z06 motor w/20k miles, full bolt-ons, dyno tune, black Z06 wheels, 5% tint, leather, t-tops, 6 speed, all powers, motor swap by itself costs $10k+, pics and full specs at www.fquick.com/nighthawk355x

Car looks/runs EXCELLENT, it's the perfect street car and scares the hell out of people on the street! With the LS6 cam profile it sounds like a stock LS1 motor with exhaust work...a 350rwhp car at best. No one suspects it to be a 385rwhp/381rwtq car, and that was with a basic tune. I'm 100% positive the car has 400/400 in it with more of a tweak. Runs low 12's with mid 11's mph
(114). It's basically a Z06 in sheep's clothing. It's daily driveable, and is so currenty.

I'm NOT INTERESTED in selling it because the car's awesome, but I'm considering trades for 1 of my 2 dream cars, a clean built 93 Cobra or clean 91-93 fox coupe. If I were to give my car a monetary value I'd say somewhere from $16-18k would be reasonable considering the condition and the work done. Go see what a low mileage unmolested LS6 motor goes for as a start...$7-10k just for the motor, no labor, no work, no tune.

What I'd like:
Fully built and streetable 91-93 fox mustang coupe, and unlike most buyers who are concerned with "originality", I consider mods a +++ :burnout::pepper:

Ideally, a built & supercharger motor with a TK0600, upgraded brakes, rear, and suspension would be great!

Only requirements:
-NO PROJECTS, if it needs work don't bother, I want something at least 95% finished
-Paint/body/interior must be good
-MUST BE STREETABLE, I don't want a 800hp race car that barely runs, but a 500-600hp street car would be ideal.:rockon:
-must be a stick car, NO AUTO SWAPS, and no stock T5's:nonono:
-NO SUNROOFS
-I'd like grey interior, preferably cloth, but leather's ok

That's about it. Shoot me an offer, local to NJ area would be great but if you're willing to travel I'll help out any way I can. My e-mail is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread