TRADE MY 92 SALEEN for MYSTIC IN MI?

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
I AM TESTING THE WATERS OF THE LOCAL SCENE HERE. I HAVE A SERIOUSLY FAST 92 SALEEN NOTCH LOCATED ON SEVERAL WEBSITES (LINKS BELOW) . I AM LOOKING FOR A 96 MYSTIC, CLEAN, OR SALEEN 95 AND UP... I AM LOOKING TO GET OUTTA RACING, AND INTO A NICE CAR THAT I CAN DRIVE WITHOUT PUTTING C16 INTO. NO JUNK, SALVAGE OR COLLISION REPAIRED CARS PLEASE. MY CAR HAS A 377 V4 XX TRIMMED 6 CORE SPEARCO AFTERCOOLED SET-UP, TFS UPPER/LOWER, TFS HEADS, 90MM ACCUFAB, MEZZIERE PUMP REMOTE, TREMEC TKO, ALUM SHAFT, ALL TUBULAR FRONT END, HIGH END REAR, SX DUAL FUEL SYSTEM, LAMBO DOORS(ONLY PRE94 CUSTOM) , TINTED EVERYTHING. 160# INJECTS, VORTECH RAILS TWIN BLOW-OFFS, 18" SALEEN STREET WHEELS CHROME, AND DRAGLITES FOR THE TRACK. LET ME KNOW... NO FREE SHOWS OR RIDES 1162 HP.
ERIC 586-709-1511 LOOKIN FOR A RACE CAR?????

http://ml.truckmoxie.com/mygallery.ten?id=4090

http://www.superchargerhelp.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1739

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/3485

http://www.mustangphotos.com/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=523&cat=500&thumb=1

SERIOUS ONLY I AM LOOKING TO GET OUT OF RACING AND THE COSTS OF IT...

:dw: :rockon:

99cobraboy

1,162 horsepower? that is one incredible beast. how much are you looking for? the vanquish & cobra are always looking for someone to put next to in the garage...gotta fill the garage up somehow right?

SALEENNOTCH

Established Member
I had the car up on the boards once for $25,000 however took it down and moved forward with more upgrade. The car esily has 60-70K in it.
It it all custom. Fiberglass hood fenders, doors, deck, full saleen set-up, recaro, momo interior, SX fuel system, all aeroquip, tubular front end, custom rear.. alot to list here. the pictures tell quite a bit.
This car needs a F.A.S.T. system, its gone far beyond the previous set-up.

SALEENNOTCH

Established Member
Tough crowd...lol what no mystics??
I want this one I saw in troy, cobra R's the works... it was sick and sounded mean as hell.
see the guy going down Big beaver and Crooks all the time....
I want to Saleen one out.... Or I need a black 95-99 Saleen to paint mystic over... I need the black base...
C'mon guys.... i need a new project.....

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Looks like you have a sweet car...but those 96 Mystics are a tuff find...and finding an owner that wants to trade up is even tuffer. You may want to try selling your car instead of looking for the needle in the haystack Mystic trader.

Good Luck!

SALEENNOTCH

Established Member
I know, no rush though.. I figure it it was meant to be then i'll score. If not, well then I keep makin' mine faster!!!!!
Not a real tough choice, i guess...
I'll get one, its a matter of time , yah know..

mod5.0

When were you by Big Beaver & Crooks? I was out every night earlier this week breaking in a new T56 and that was part of my route. You should have caught me last fall, I was thinking of parting with the car then. There were several other mystics in the area including Rochester Hills but I haven't seem them in awhile. If you're willing to go outside MI, check SCOA.org, there are quite a few on there for sale.

SALEENNOTCH

Established Member
I have a Lightning (black with Saleen stripes) you happen to remember? I worked off crooks on Maplelawn...
If you change your mind let me know. I just installed a serious amount of high end parts... I just keep putting money into it, and much rather would spend it on a classy daily than a Racecar..
Dont get me wrong you can street it, its just $$$ to run it.

Users who are viewing this thread