Trade my whippled 03 for a mint 95 cobra + cash!

shoaf85

Established Member
Hey guys I have thought about this a lot and I have someone that is wanting to do the deal. The 95 is in perfect condition and has only 35,000 miles on it along with a few mods mostly show. I just got my whipple installed and absolutely love it but I am wanting to do more of a drag car and didn't really want to tear up my 03 by installing a cage and removing all the interior! The 95 would def. get a big stroker and a huge turbo, help I can't decide!

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
shoaf85 said:
Hey guys I have thought about this a lot and I have someone that is wanting to do the deal. The 95 is in perfect condition and has only 35,000 miles on it along with a few mods mostly show. I just got my whipple installed and absolutely love it but I am wanting to do more of a drag car and didn't really want to tear up my 03 by installing a cage and removing all the interior! The 95 would def. get a big stroker and a huge turbo, help I can't decide!
I think the 03 would be a agreat drag car, but in the end its your decision and either route would be a good one. Good luck and keep us posted!

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
The 95 Cobra is getting hard to find in good condition, so I would be just as hesitant to tear it up, as I would an 03. If you are worried about it, then just get a fox, or 5.0 Mustang GT (very cheap to pick up) and make it a drag car. That way you could keep the Terminator for street duty.

Just a thought.

04Venom

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
holes that were drilled can be welded shut
things that were welded in can be cut out and the welds ground off
parts that were removed can be replaced

ShelbyGuy doesn't waste words making his point!

Users who are viewing this thread