Trade my Z/28 for a '03 Cobra??

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Stopped in my Ford Dealer today to see what new things they had sitting around....Well I walk into the front door and what is sitting in front of me....well you guessed it a '03 Cobra.....Zinc Yellow....Spolier....Sticker said $34,750.....from what the salesman said they are letting it go for that.....Is that a lower sticker than what you guys were paying before??? All I could think of all day today was that car, If I could afford the payments I would be all over it like white on rice.....Very sharp color though....If I had to pic it would be that or Sonic Blue....I wasn't sure if I would like it but now that I have actaully seen the color in person I kinda like the yellow...

Hopefully in a few years after I get a good paying full-time job I will pick me up one......:beer:

Until then I will be riding around in my lowly LT1 Z/28...:cryying:

Blades

Established Member
34750 is msrp.. its what we're paying for our cobras. I payed 500 under sticker but that was a friendly deduction.. i dont see them going for lower than 34750 anytime soon. I say pick her up before someone else does!!! You wont regret it!

BLACK SUNSHINE

Established Member
I traded my oil burning GM LS1 in on my '03 and have not looked back. I got a little lucky, too. If I had gotten one of the stallers, pullers or vibers, I probably never would have bought another American car.

Model TNT

Established Member
Dude, get the car. Every trip down the highway feels like
everyone else is driving on your road, and you have to chase
them off of it. Everyone in traffic is watching you, paying
more attention to your driving, as they wonder if
you're going to lurk there, or lunge and disappear, and I've
got a black one. If you get the yellow one, you'll get even
more attention.

blown03

Established Member
I traded my 2001 Camaro SS with 3,600 miles on it for my Cobra. It also had $2,500.00 dollars worth of aftermarket parts.

I don't regret it for a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread