trade or sell my whippled 04 Competition Orange cobra

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
just the decklid was painted flat black and the saleen wing of course. No paintwork, no accidents, no dings, no dents , just a few small normal chips. I'd sell it stock minus the IRS, wheels and spolier, Im not gonna pull that rear end out. I would need a non refundable deposit tho before I started puttin the car back to stock. Pm me if you want the VIN to do a carfax too .

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
responded to PM's. Since everyone wants a price, 31k is what its gonna take to part with it. I also have a set of 4 bogarts with hoosiers and MT's up front that I'll throw in for another grand. I might consider a trade for a stockish 03-04 plus cash. No yellow or silver cars unless its a vette..........

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
Steve if I say I'll give you $100 for the car is that low balling????

You need to just keep this car and do a turbo set up or something.

Bump for a nice car!!

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Ya I would do that but I cant justify spending what its gonna take to build the motor and do a twin turbo plus fuel system. I rather save my money and buy a vette or an older cobra that I can build. I love the color like no other but I have to go with what best suits my needs for now. Im sure I'll regret it for a while like I did after I sold the Saleen Cobra but change is due.

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
Man i love this car! i wanted Comp. Orange be4 i got mine, would still love to have this car tho. Good luck man, id say keep it :) or trade me :) haha, Take Care.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I know you arent parting out, but if you wanna make a few bucks and sell that rear strut brace, lemme know. Good lookin car, too bad I don't have the cash for it.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Ah...you bought Jason's old car...very nicely done, the new owner will definitely be happy...good luck with the sale

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Ya it was Jasons car, everything is done right on it too. The 630 torque this thing makes on pump gas is nasty :loser: I have a few potential trade offers but no cash offers as of yet. Back when I wasnt really tryin to sell it I had offers all the time , where are those ppl now :shrug: Thanks for the kind words tho guys , someone come thru with cash b4 I change my mind about sellin it again .....

sunburned said:
I know you arent parting out, but if you wanna make a few bucks and sell that rear strut brace, lemme know. Good lookin car, too bad I don't have the cash for it.

Id sell something big like the whipple but no minor bolt ons are gettin pulled, sorry.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Ok thought I had it sold but it didnt happen so to the top it goes. Im willing to sell it without the Whipple, Injectors,Throttle body,MGW, CAI, MAF, gauges, rear shock tower brace, and Optima red top battery for 28,000. I'll put the stock blower, TB, battery, shifter and injectors back on for that price.

69fordguru

Established Member
earlier you wanted a 99-01 cobra. i have a blacked out 03 mach and a matching numbers 69 mach 1 that is yellow that are both for sale. interested in either maybe???

Users who are viewing this thread