Trade: VIS 3" Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood for Stock BLACK 03/04 Cobra hood

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
AS the title says. If any wants to trade hoods +100 cash, let me know. It needs to be a black hood.

the VIS hood does have hood pins.

John

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
IMG_1593.jpg

bad01cobra

Established Member
i have a black 03 hood but would be a week or two before i had the 100 in the middle of buying a house could you do a straight hood really dont want hood pins but for a straight swap would be interested

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
i have a black 03 hood but would be a week or two before i had the 100 in the middle of buying a house could you do a straight hood really dont want hood pins but for a straight swap would be interested

Give me your black hood, and i'll hold onto the VIS hood until your able to scrap up the 100 bucks.

bad01cobra

Established Member
no its not but i just put a new motor in it and a turbo and untill i settele on my house i lost my old garage so she is out side now

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
OP....how do/did yo unlike the hood? i just ordered the same one for my car. did you just ditch the latch? hood shocks?

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
sold the whole thing huh?

can you tell me about the hood? was it pinned? did you ditch the latch? I should have mine this week and not sure what to expect

I previously ran the same hood. I ditched the latch but left the cable in place and used pins to hold it down.

I did run it with the latch for a few weeks and didn't have any major issues but it was a bit harder to close that the stock hood, it took a little more force to have the latch hook onto the hood.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I previously ran the same hood. I ditched the latch but left the cable in place and used pins to hold it down.

I did run it with the latch for a few weeks and didn't have any major issues but it was a bit harder to close that the stock hood, it took a little more force to have the latch hook onto the hood.

cool...thanks

Users who are viewing this thread