traded cobra, parts for sale

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Traded the Cobra in today. Following items for sale:

Gatorback belt( stock size)- $15 shipped OBO
Predator( still married )- make offer
Autometer Lunar Series Oil Pessure gauge(NEW)
Stock T-56 Shifter- make offer
Phantom Volt gauge, 2 1/16"- $20 shipped
Twin 57mm,2001 Cobra TB- make offer
Autometer 3 Gauge pod 99-01 Cobra- $20 shipped
Autometer Lunar Volt gauge-2 1/16"- paid 50 for it- $35 shipped
Stock Pulley cover for a 03-04 Cobra- $20 shipped

All items are used but in very good condition(except the Lunar gauge). I will take pics upon request. Please no low ball offers. I do accept PayPal and have a very positive trader feedback. Any questions, feel free to ask. Nick

Last edited:

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Lunar oil pressure gauge and Wide band kit does NOT match at all. Lunar gauge ofcourse is light green/blue and the the wideband has a red digital screen.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Dang Nick you did all that work and sold the car....hey one note on the Predator...Diablo WILL NOT unmarry it for a buyer...been there done that. Best those turds will do is offer a wonderful $100 towards the purchase of a new predator. If you can get back to the dealer, unmarry it or it's pretty much useless. Plus the dealer or future buyer of the car can't get the Ford computer to read the Diablo tune anyways. It will be better for everyone! PM me on the LFP tank.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Yeah, I had to trade it in because after I got my "CUSTOM" mail order tune, not gonna say who "from", I lost compression in my #3 cylinder, so I had to ditch it before I had a 6-7 thousand dollar debt. I could have swore that Diablo would unmarry the Preditor's. Needless to say I will NEVER NEVER do a mail order tune again!!! PM sent also to ya

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
04SNK390HP said:
Yeah, I had to trade it in because after I got my "CUSTOM" mail order tune, not gonna say who "from", I lost compression in my #3 cylinder, so I had to ditch it.
Damn, who ever gets this car is going to be hating life. :nonono:

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
1BDSNK, thanks for the fast payment. The coolant tank will ship out tomarrow Priority Mail. I will also leave you positive feedback shortly. Nick

Users who are viewing this thread