Traded in my MC Cobra

Black2010

Established Member
It was a tough decision to make but my wife and I decided to trade in our 04 MC over the weekend. We just had to many "play" toys and needed another more practical vehicle with our 2 young kids. We only put about 1500 miles on it in the last 2 years so hopefully the next owner will get more enjoyment out of it. I already miss it and hope to have another cobra sometime again in the future.

With that said, I removed some parts from the car and put the stock parts back on plus I had a spare interior set stored away for that "just in case" situation.

I'm gradually putting the parts up in the market section. Parts list so far:
- Factory shift knob - sold
- TMI MC seat covers (complete set) - sold
- Shifter bezel with MC shift boot - sold
- MGW shifter with comfort and standard handle - sold
- JLT RAI intake - sold

Some freebees if you are local:
- Factory wheels. They have some curb rash and could a good cleaning. Figured they would make some good track day wheels for someone. If nobody here wants them I'll put them up on CL. Trying to pay it forward a bit though. Due to size I'm not interested in shipping though. - Picked up already.
- 1 Steeda ball joint (and two spring plates). I messed one up installing them and had to buy another set thus why I only have 1.
- we'll call this a tune up kit. Upper and lower radiator hoses, degas cap and 8 NGK TR6 plugs (4177 part number). No clue what this is even worth so I'm adding this to the pay it forward section here. - Only spark plugs left

large.IMG_7091.JPG.b44424b2ef3473d07f70f9ba250c8302.jpg

Last edited:

Black2010

Established Member
Sorry to hear about the trade in. But, damn, that has to be the quickest fire sale in market history lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Appreciate it. I'm trying to offer some good deals to pay it forward for all the help SVTP provided over the years and to help move things quickly.

I still have my 2010 so I'll be on the forum but not much time in the cobra sections anymore.

Black2010

Established Member
Damn it!!!! Stupid work getting in the way of my SVTP time...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know the feeling.

Boot, shift knob and shifter have all sold already. Still have the seat covers and intake left as well as all the free items for locals.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Damn, if I didn't just buy a set of wheels I would drive out there this weekend and scoop those up..... Someone's going to get a nice gift.......

bullitt2735

Established Member
I am extremely local ( austin) if the wheels or radiator hoses are still available I can pick them up today. Been looking for a spare set of oem wheels that i can put some real tires on for the track

Black2010

Established Member
Wheels, Radiator Hoses and coolant cap have been picked up.

Still have the spark plugs left so if you are needing some and are local come and get them :)

Users who are viewing this thread