Traded in the Cobra...got parts now....

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Rick, I understand bro. I think I'm headed down the same road! Good luck with the TL man. Nice choice BTW. ;-)

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
dude i dont know what to say....i am really speechless... i was hoping to see u and Greg duke it out for #1 but...wow good luck with the TL are u still gonna participate in our GTG's or ne thing???
-Greg

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Just looking at all the runs from drag night. You guys are getting pretty close to some really good numbers. Like those MPH's! Be a bit before I go to drags. Want my tune right before I go beatin on it all night long.
Rick had me in the top gears and that was before his tune. I'm sure he would have gotten a 10 sec et out of it. Hey Rick. What dealer has your car? How much and so on?
bultaco370 said:
i am sure there are several other cobras that can get me! its roll bar time if i do a KB if i want to drag race! if rick would have played with it a little more i think a high 10 was possible! o well we will never find out! is that mystic going to the TNT friday? whats she run? 60lbs look out!

Last edited:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
bultaco370 said:
he goes racing saturday! runs past the 11.50 mark, gets warned. Rick bremerton raceway cant make you get rid of your car because its to fast! i guess i am one of the faster local 03-04 cobra guy again until some one gets your KB. HECK some one go buy charlies car and buy ricks KB then hang on. i think the IRS would go into little pieces!

Nah, the locker would hold the power just fine.

Tru_Ice

Banned
He got a Vette guys, he just doesn't wanna let the cat out the bag. He fell in love w/ them at the track. It was a change of heart when he saw that Red ZO6 in the rear view mirror.

hmwave

Established Member
Damn Rick, that's the end of an era man...

I'm keen on the injectors and harness. Call me.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
modded46 said:
Do you have pics or model numbers for these?

Thanks.

Here is an install link for the items. It comes with all these part numbers:

- 1/16 NPT to 4 AN adaptor(Autometer # 3275)
- 3 Ft. Stainless Steel Hose #4 (Autometer # 3227)
- 90 degree 4AN swivel (Autometer # 3274)
- AutoMeter Lunar Series 2-1/16" Electric Boost/Vacuum Gauge (AutoMeter 4103)
- AutoMeter Lunar Series 2-1/16" Electric Fuel Pressure Gauge (AutoMeter 4163)

The top 3 numbers are for the relocate kit, look at the pics on the link above. All parts purchased from Lethal Performance

Rick

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Rick, I'm interested in the IRS brace, but I'm gone to New York for a week. I'll call when I get back.

suprjagr is in line on the brace....I will let you know wiz

rick

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Alright guys, no problems. The dealer doesnt have the car, they will get it at the end of the week. I have to make it safe for a new buyer, I dont trust anyone with that much power.

Tru_Ice

Banned
RickSvt said:
Alright guys, no problems. The dealer doesnt have the car, they will get it at the end of the week. I have to make it safe for a new buyer, I dont trust anyone with that much power.

How much are they giving you for your car? I might have someone interested in buying it?

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
would that someone be you! come on ice you no you are going to have to buy one ! :-D

No not me, I refuse to give in. Plus I love my C5. As they say, you'll be able to take me in the straight line, but in the course your mine. It's just a lot more fun to drive. :shrug:

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
accufab for KB?

what is the difference between accufab for KB vs Accufab for '03-'04 Cobra? is it just the inlet is different for the KB than the stock eaton?

Jon,,

Users who are viewing this thread