Tranny mount P/N please...

Sellinger

Established Member
As the title stats, if anyone has a p/n for a poly trans mount for my t45, would you mind posting it or pm'ing me. Looked at a ton of different sites but can't seem to find one that will fit or get a straight answer from someone. Thanx - Sellinger

I dont have the part # handy for the Energy Suspensions one I had on my 1996 Gt but I can tell you eventhough it was listed for my year car, I still had to "slot" the holes in my trans crossmember to make it work. that was a few years ago and I've since gone to solid mounts on my car now.

Black Stang 97

Established Member
RandyStinchcomb said:
I dont have the part # handy for the Energy Suspensions one I had on my 1996 Gt but I can tell you eventhough it was listed for my year car, I still had to "slot" the holes in my trans crossmember to make it work. that was a few years ago and I've since gone to solid mounts on my car now.

is there any difference between the solid and the poly?? is there alot more vibration??

Black Stang 97

Established Member
RandyStinchcomb said:

is there any difference between the solid and the poly?? is there alot more vibration??

Black Stang 97 said:

yeah, alot more NVH wth the solid engine/trans mount vs the poly and poly vs the stock rubber ones, but my car is NOT a street-car anymore:(
on a street-caR, Id' say the poly ones are OK but doubt anyone would like the solids on a D/D

Sellinger

Established Member
Well im still getting the runaround from both summit and steeda..summit was no help, and steeda tried to sell me crossmember bushings..I don't get these people. Anyone at least know a good shop with a compitent parts person?

Sellinger said:
Well im still getting the runaround from both summit and steeda..summit was no help, and steeda tried to sell me crossmember bushings..I don't get these people. Anyone at least know a good shop with a compitent parts person?

ummm, in Florida....sure, try Justin at Velocity Mustang Performance 321-206-9369 or www.VMPTuning.com
Joe at UPR, sorry dont have his # handy and theres always Herman at Horsepower By Herman 813-241-2783

and by the way, our year cars dont need/have crossmember bushings, they were used on "FOX" body cars and on the newer 1999 up Mustangs thats have a 1 piece trans mount/crossmember.

Users who are viewing this thread