Tranny Swap in Process. PCM/PATS reflashing?

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
Dustin at CPR is doing my swap at the moment. Notchy444 and myself are switching. He's taking my 6r80 and I'm taking his MT82. Need stick for road racing and autox.

Anyways, I was a complete idiot and left my second key in AZ so I don't think I can reflash the PCM/PATS(which we also swapped) to accept my key without the second one. Am I right? Anything else in regards to getting this thing up and running?

As of now, I have to leave my baby in San Diego for a couple of weeks until I have time to come back to get it :cryying:

Also, Dustin is the man, did the swap single handedly and seeing his turbo kits on some project cars gives me the chills. They look absolutely pristine and ready to do some serious work!

Bud

Established Member
My memory sucks but I thought the PATS config was housed in the cluster not the PCM. I don't think we did anything with PATS after we swapped my pcm from auto to manual, it already knew the keys and was good to go.

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
Hm okay. Thank you Bud. I will ask him if he can start up the car today. And very nice TT car.

Users who are viewing this thread