Trans Am trouncing, 2002 Ram Air

DHFB

Established Member
Minding my own business last weekend with the top down I come to a red light on a four lane highway right outside of Cary NC. I am sitting there and what do I see coming behind me but a 2002 ram air trans am. The guy was coming up behind me in the right lane and immediatley moved one lane over and stopped next to me. He turns off his radio and starts reving up. I turned and looked dead at him and his girlfriend who was giving me the finger from the lower part of the passenger door. I gave her a brief once over and gave her a look like I just went down on my grandma. The light goes green and its on. I gave him the light because I try to conserve rubber when I can (to use on chicks like this dude had in his car) and by the time I shifted in second he was three car links in my rear view. Should have seen the whites of this guys eyes when that blower started whinning (absolutley priceless). We came to the next red light after a good two mile run, and I sware it took a good minute before he caught up and parked next to me again (remeber my tops down and he is in a hard top) and the guy gives me a wave of respect. he pears over his girlfriend and says"O Cobra Huh" I replied with a flippent "04". I said "you probably had no idea what it was especially since it says cobra on the back and has little pictures on the fenders". "You must have bad vision, that would explain the passenger". She didn't like that at all but it gets even better. While we were sitting there chatting a cop was coming to the intersection to their left and I could see him plain as day and he was stopping for the yellow while he was coming perpendicular to where we were. Being a nice guy I even motioned for him to look to his left but he looked up at the light instead while it was turning green and reefed the throttle and dropped rubber. I never saw a cop hit his lights so fast. That poor dude, totally smoked by a convertible with the top down, got a ticket, and cost himself gas money to take that nasty chick back to her stall.

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Oh MY that is classic!!!! Dont understand why people can be so freakin ignorant. When he said Cobra? You shoulda said "Nope" and rolled your eyes:rollseyes Good kill, awesome story!
Matt

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
That is friggen hilarious!!! You can't blame the guy too much for wanting to run you because there are SOOOO many posers out there who have taken their GT's and made them into "oh three cobra's"....hell, he's probably wiped the floor with a poser before.

RealQuick

Established Member
Good kill, especially since the GF gave you the finger before the run! Stupid a$$.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Good Kill!

You know... when I'm out with my Boyf and we see these chicks in TAs with their BoyToys... They are fugly. My boyfriend and I always laugh because Mustang girls are where its at.

Wait, maybe mustang guys don't have "BAD VISION" :beer:

RealQuick

Established Member
Originally posted by FliteQH
Good Kill!

You know... when I'm out with my Boyf and we see these chicks in TAs with their BoyToys... They are fugly. My boyfriend and I always laugh because Mustang girls are where its at.

Wait, maybe mustang guys don't have "BAD VISION" :beer:

:lol: :nonono:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

'03 SVTL guy doing happydance...High-5's all around!!!:thumbsup:

Nothing like watching someone get double-owned.

black z

Established Member
Not all LS1 guys have bad lookin girls. Good kill, but you shouldnt underestimate us LS1's. Especially when your nearly stock.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Originally posted by black z
Not all LS1 guys have bad lookin girls. Good kill, but you shouldnt underestimate us LS1's. Especially when your nearly stock.

:bored:

Gee thanks for the info. I was really ready to beleive that all LS1 guys have ugly girls and that they're all slow until you posted that up. :thumbsup:

ReducedFat

THE PONTIFICATOR
Established Member
Originally posted by black z
"Nearly stock" on a terminator still means 425rwhp, so I wouldn't worry too much about him underestimating you.

Users who are viewing this thread