Travel Channel

StreetSnake

Established Member
Caught a great program last night on the Travel Channel. Kings of the road series. Mustangs and Corvettes reborn . The hour was equally devoted to the Mustang and the Corvette, a little history on both but mostly on the new 05s it was good stuff and it will be reaired on Oct 16th @ 2PM. Worth setting the VCRs for.:beer:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Will to check it out. Don't know what it is but ever channel is now getting into muscle car, repairs or restoring vehicles

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
I saw it last night...really good historical information. The 05 GT looks really sharp despite its slight departure from the original concept car.

I really did not like the new C6 Vette. I particularly didn't care for the static-positioned headlights. And I thought the length shortening seemed to diminish the cars overall aspect ratio to the point where it is quite noticeable.

As usual GM f**ks up something that has had quite a long tradition of not being design broke. One interesting point that I thought was tantalizing is that any designs beyond the C6 are going to break away from the design queues of the previous looks and move onto new designs that are not related to previous models. This ought to be interesting to see what GM means by this.

Users who are viewing this thread