Traveling to Miami for a week...

S.C.L.A.98COBRA

Established Member
What's up ya...I'll be going to Miami for the first time for about a week (Business trip), I'll be working most days during the day but was wondering what else I can check out while I'm out there? Like South Beach, bars, strip joints etc...Pretty much anything or anywhere I can kill some time and see what Miami is all about when I'm not a work. I'll be staying near the Airport. Any places you guys might know would be cool. :beer: :burnout: :rockon:

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Check out Coconut Grove. You have a couple of good places there. Sand Bar and Mr. Moes are 2 good places. If youre meeting up with friends or co-workers they'll know about these places.

philthy

Rotten
Established Member
Land of the hartless the home of the paid
I recomend the grove as well. South Beach is played out! The beers are like 8.00 and it's full of little wanna be thugs. I used to work in sand bar and can vouch for that place. Thursdays in one of the best days for the grove and sand bar. But I guess its according to what you in to as far as the scene and type of music. There are about 8 to 10 bars/clubs in the grove that vary according to taste. Just south about 3 miles from the grove on US1 is BT's or boobie trap. It's a strip club,, not that IMO after 8pm. But before that the girls are better. The only strip club I recomend is Tootsies, but thats in North Miami but well worth the drive! Tell me what days you are in town for and I may have a hook up for you.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Dude the Grove and South Beach... You will Love it!! This ain't like L.A. man... its the real deal down here! Ur gonna have a blast.. bring plenty of $$ and Condoms cause your gonna waste alot of both!

Users who are viewing this thread