Tray Slides Video!

94SHO

Established Member
Well few of us were out messing around.My buddy was out in he beater car..92 supercharged bonnerville!We decided to get some trays from taco bell and have some fun!

Here is the video.It is kinda short because the battery died in the camera.But it was really fun while sitting in the car.

http://hosting.superhighoutput.com/98shotoy/User Shos/bonnie on tb trays.wmv

20042141101058606201603.jpg

20042147575283356466916.jpg

Here are the after pics of the trays:)

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
looks like fun. so u just put them under ur rear tires so u would slide more easily? funny idea, never woulda thought of that. LOL

93TaurusSHO

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
looks like fun. so u just put them under ur rear tires so u would slide more easily? funny idea, never woulda thought of that. LOL

Yeah, you just put the trays under the rear tires, and then pull the e-brake and let it rip, the car will sit there and pivot likes a RWD car. It's awesome. lol. I was the one video taping.
:thumbsup:

MINI_ME

Established Member
tray sliding is so gay, yet its so fun to do in some beater ass front wheel drive car. It works better when its wet, the trays last way longer.:rockon: :rockon:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
hahahahahahaha that was awesome. So wait, did you just steal the trays or did Taco Bell give them to you?

95S/Ccobra

Established Member
All is cool except for the trays. Buy your own next time

lol oh no they stole some trays call the police lol its just tray buddy i think taco bell will live without them

93TaurusSHO

Established Member
Originally posted by MINI_ME
tray sliding is so gay, yet its so fun to do in some beater ass front wheel drive car. It works better when its wet, the trays last way longer.:rockon: :rockon:

LOL.

nah, we didnt need the trays to last any longer, just the trans. They trays were fine. hehe. :rolling: :rolling: :rockon:

ogc

Established Member
Me and my friends did that with steel cooking trays.... the last MUCH longer and they spark everywhere.... Its great

Users who are viewing this thread