Trick Flow Twisted Wedge Heads 4.6 5.4

THEhamBone

SVT Poster
Established Member
To make a long story short.. My heads are forsale.. perfect condition.. they have like 3 miles on them and about 2 hours worth of idle time. Ill be removing them this week, and getting them cleaned up. Im including a head gasket set also. I need to move these like yesterday.. As soon as I sell these I can order my new heads. If you know anyone with a 2v just run them by them.. I need these GONE... Thanks

Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 38cc heads
new head gaskets.
$2000 obo

CIMG1293.jpg

CIMG1292.jpg

Last edited:

THEhamBone

SVT Poster
Established Member
When i ordered my shortblock.. I decided to go 10.1 compression.. A little risky for a blower setup, not ideal but I wanted the low end power and that crisper throttle. So MMR built it for 10.1.... for a stock head (42cc).... instead of the 38cc trick flows.

I have recently been kicking around the idea of going turbo since Ive built the whole car with the best of the best I figured "why even begin to starve it of boost with the baby v2" so I decided to see what it was going to take to get my compression ratio down to the low 9 range and get it setup before I even finished the build (knowing if I got it finished and tuned with the setup now, I prob wouldnt be so willing to take it all back apart).. well after a while of the numbers not adding up, I called and I now know my compression is 10.8-1. Thats just not going to work with boost. Im not even going to try it. So Im selling these heads to buy the same head just with a 44cc chamber and double stack kenetic gaskets. This should get me in the 9.5-1 range. Ideal for my centri setup and not too far off for turbo. So no matter what I decide to do later on I can do it and not stress.

Im so pissed that this happened man.. Look how ****in close I am to being done!!!!! I was going to tune next week prob. Good thing I had the wild hair to look into going turbo a little more.

CIMG1765.jpg

Last edited:

100GT03

Established Member
i have looked into getting these heads for mine and putting cams in at the same time and your car is gonna be sick when you get it all done what kinda numbers are you looking at??

THEhamBone

SVT Poster
Established Member
Not sure right now.. Over 600 under 1000... is about all I know. haha.. Go ahead and pull the trigger on these heads. you know you want em.

100GT03

Established Member
No chance to pull the trigger you already sold them....well at least now you can go ahead and finish your build man...

Users who are viewing this thread