Trickflow 4.6 Heads, MMR Turbo Cams and Etc...

Screamin'04

Established Member
Tax time blowout to my fellow 2 valve guys! Parting out my built 2v to go a new route.

Not really looking to separate just yet, trying as a package first. Everything has far less than 5,000 miles on them and a total of 6 passes. Everything was done right and cams were degree'd in and PTV was checked. That being said, buyer must check PTV on their setup during assembly. Car made right at 800 at the wheels with these parts.

Everything is still on the vehicle pending removal. But heads will go to machine shop for checkup before delivery.

Trickflow Trackheat 2v 44cc Heads
Upgraded Trickflow Springs (For Turbo)
MMR Stage 3 Turbo Cams (Come With Original Cam Card)
MMR Lash Adjusters
MMR Cam Followers
MMR Cam Spacers
Comp Cams Adjustable Cam Gears
ARP Cam Gear Bolts
Moroso 2v Cam Covers (not as pictured; powder coated Black with weld-in -10 bungs for vent can)

Everything new ran roughly $4,500... asking $3,500 or best offer plus 4% paypal fee (unless local to Eastern NC). Shipping can be arranged at buyers expense. FYI, the last time I shipped these heads (back in 2011) they were $75 each to california from NC. That did not include cams, cam covers or other additional hardware.

Will throw in ARP head studs if buyer pays full asking price. That's an additional $300 value for a total of a $1,300 savings over new!

Thanks for looking!

Click the first pic for clip of car idling (single exhaust split to duals). Also have a pic of the adjustable cam gears somewhere, can't find it ATM. But the cam gears were just put on within the last 500 miles.

th_VID_20121209_161924.jpg

100_3624.jpg

103_3658-1.jpg

103_3671.jpg

IMG_20121024_225424.jpg

Last edited:

crossbreedsmc

Established Member
Bump for a great seller and an awesome price! You wont find a more honest and knowledgable guy to buy parts from.
IF you do decide to pull the trigger on seperating the setup, I may be a buyer for a few parts. No pressure, just food for thought. GLWTS bro....

Screamin'04

Established Member
Now willing to separate, with updated pricing!

Trickflow Trackheat 2v 44cc Heads - $1800

MMR Stage 3 Turbo Cams (Come With Original Cam Card) - $500
MMR Lash Adjusters - $75
MMR Cam Followers - $75
MMR Cam Spacers - SOLD
Comp Cams Adjustable Cam Gears (less than 500 miles) - SOLD
ARP Cam Gear Bolts - SOLD
ARP Head Studs - SOLD
Moroso 2v Cam Covers (not as pictured; powder coated Black with weld-in -10 bungs for vent can) - $350

All prices are minus 4% paypal fee and/or cost of shipping. With the exception of the heads, shipping shouldn't be too bad. Last time I shipped these heads, they were approximately $80 each to ship from NC to CA.

Last edited:

crossbreedsmc

Established Member
Thanks for the awesome package deal! I couldnt be happier with the parts. Everything was exactly as stated.
BUMP for a great seller!

Users who are viewing this thread