Trifold FORD RACING Premier tonneau cover

MJG

Established Member
Fits 97-03 F150 Flareside/stepside or 99-04 SVT Lightning.

This is the Torza Trifold TOP PREMIER FORD RACING EDITION.
I am having a real hard time finding the Ford Racing edition anymore.
The material is the same as a convertible top, very weather resistant and tough.

This cover has been on and off my Lightning about 10 times in the last 2 years. It is as close to new as you can get. The premier edition WITHOUT the Ford racing debossment is $400-$450 alone, I know I paid premium for the FR edition ($100ish). So all in all, it's about a $500 cover IIRC plus ship.

I absolutely LOVE this cover, on and off in literally 30 seconds by yourself, super lightweight, gives security and looks. Only reason I'm selling is as I hardly use it as my truck is just a toy, doesn't see any bad weather so no need for a cover.

My loss your gain.
Will sell for $350, this does NOT include ANY shipping or PP fees, those are extra. Would make life 100x easier if a local Canadian would pick this up off me, willing to meet partial way.
If anyone else wants this cover, you are responsible for shipping, I have no clue if USPS would ship something of this length although it is very light, we all know UPS is a huge rip-off, let me know if you have any other ideas. I am only 2 hrs away from the Buffalo border.

Thank you

It's so new that these pics are OLD (2-3 yrs) and I have no recent pics with the cover, well, cuz it hasn't been on since!
Note expect shipping to be in the 200ish area - Local pickup prefferred.
mjg-albums-truck-picture3822-bed8.jpg

mjg-albums-truck-picture3815-bed5.jpg

mjg-albums-truck-picture6114-picture2.jpg

mjg-albums-truck-picture6909-getattachment22.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread