Triple GT pumps with triple FPDM's - Anyone done it?

RoadRash

Established Member
I have a fore triple hat with dual gt pumps and dual fpdms wired up. I'd like to add that third pump for a measure of safety. Has anyone wired up a third fpdm? I think it can be done just like the dual setup is done.

Digital

Established Member
I have a fore triple hat with dual gt pumps and dual fpdms wired up. I'd like to add that third pump for a measure of safety. Has anyone wired up a third fpdm? I think it can be done just like the dual setup is done.
Go return. Please. I don't see why it couldnt be done though.

RoadRash

Established Member
Right .. right. I was going return originally but thought I had to change the fuel rails. So I ended up going with the dual gt pumps.

What would I need to change over?

- triple walbros
- fore hat bottom piece for walbros
- -6an return line (already have the -8 feed)
- fuel regulator

How do I hook this up to the stock fuel rails?

Digital

Established Member
Right .. right. I was going return originally but thought I had to change the fuel rails. So I ended up going with the dual gt pumps.

What would I need to change over?

- triple walbros
- fore hat bottom piece for walbros
- -6an return line (already have the -8 feed)
- fuel regulator

How do I hook this up to the stock fuel rails?
Ya. you can look at my sig if you want. but all thats fine.
Rails are like a few hundred and like 45 min to change, why you so worried about the rails?

GodStang

Established Member
I am on triple pumps and it is a nightmare. I have 100 miles on them and I am swapping out to return style.

Black306

Established Member
Every time someone contacts me about a triple FPDM conversion, I say it can be done but I don't recommend it. If you need more fuel than a dual FPDM conversion can supply, go return.

RoadRash

Established Member
Ya. you can look at my sig if you want. but all thats fine.
Rails are like a few hundred and like 45 min to change, why you so worried about the rails?

Digital .. I gotcha dude .. just do the rails too and be done with it. Easier to tune and all that. OK .. guess I'm doing that too with the new engine and exhaust. After all is only money .. . :beer:

RoadRash

Established Member
how about the return line into the tank since all of the lines from the triple hat are taken. Is there a fitting to tap the tank with?

Users who are viewing this thread