Triple Pump System Proven to 900+rwhp!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I heard from a customer of ours named Eric that his 07 GT was tuned at Strictly Performance and made over 900rwhp with our Triple Pump Fuel System. This is exactly the type of info we've been waiting to hear as a few have doubted the system and it's capabilities. Up until this point the most we've been able to push it was the upper 700rwhp range on our own GT500. At that level the duty cycle was still in the low 70% range. We knew it had a lot more in it but we weren't in a position to push it that hard on our last trip to VMP.

Here's a dyno sheet and video of the run. I'm still waiting to find out what the duty cycles were as well as a what fuel pressure they had set in the tune. I'm not sure of what the 2 lean spikes in the graph are from but I'll find that out as well. One of them looks to be on a shift as the car is running a THR400 trans. Not sure about the other one.

photo.jpg

th_200810231017291.jpg

I want to personally thank Eric for letting me know how well the system performed as well as thank the people behind the system itself.

Justin at Fore Precision Works and Mark at Zone 5 Performance put their experience and knowledge together to make the components which spawned the Lethal Performance Triple Pump Fuel System.

Thanks a lot guys.

If anyone has any questions about the S197 Triple Pump System please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

1idjak

Established Member
It sounds great, and is it still supercharged? It revs so fast, I ruled out turbo, and I can still hear the blower whine, but thats a lot of power compared to most kb, or whipple's that I've heard of.

Users who are viewing this thread