Trouble?

Jman

Established Member
well i had a unsafe operation ticket that i put on payments here in jersey,
i didn't recieve anything in the mail regarding this but i'm pretty sure i'm over due with this months payment.... AM I IN TROUBLE? someone said that theres probably a warrant out for me..... I am seriously trying to persue a career in the criminal justice feild, I did go to school for it... will this mess anything up in the future for me? I seriously forgot and never got anything in the mail... I am planning on goin to the court clerk and just take care of the rest of the fine but will they look at this as a simple error or am I in some deep stuff here..... thanks in advance! I think it'll be a week or two overdue if it helps any.... it was a 389$ fine and i still think i have like $200ish left to pay

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It depends on how late you are and which municipality it is. I would suggest calling the clerk immediately and finding out the status. It is possible there is a warrant, but that would depend on the amount of time that has lapsed since you were supposed to pay.

How would you not know if you are overdue with this months payment? Your tone indicates this isnt your first payment, that being the case, you should know at what point in the month your payment is due.

L.E. always look to hire the best candidate. A Background Investigation includes your finances, credit report, etc. If you cant manage money well and are in debt that will reduce your chances of passing a B.I.

Jman

Established Member
i know.......... i'm awesome with money and have good credit, and all
it just turns out that i was a victim of a very sadistic practical joke...
i apreciate the response....

s_x_i

Established Member
I work in a courthouse, I know that a little flirting and some instant cash can go a LONG way to getting anything resolved. Go down there with cash and be as nice as you can all your troubles should magically disappear...

Users who are viewing this thread