Trucarbon, seibon carbon fiber parts?!?

got_h8rs?

Established Member
Has anyone used any of the trucarbon, seibon carbon fiber replacement parts? Looking at the replacement upper and lower grille, and the heat extractor. Looking for fit and finish feedback to anyone that has used. thanks for any help

Mike-

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
I have the seibon front upper/lower/wing/side rockers/lower lip and fit and finish are great! Great quality pieces.

DSCF0179_zps002e6f3e.jpg

Last edited:

got_h8rs?

Established Member
I have the seibon front upper/lower/wing/side rockers/lower lip and fit and finish are great! Great quality pieces.

DSCF0179_zps002e6f3e.jpg

Thank you for the reply car looks great! pertaining to the upper and lower grille did the edges curl up at all? how long have you had on the car?

thanks again for the response

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
-I've had it close to a year but i have not noticed any curling at all in any edge, double checked today.
-I didnt get a chance to weigh it but i must say its defintely lighter , especially in the lip when i carried it and mocked it up. It almost seems like its paper weight while plastic has that weight to it.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
-I've had it close to a year but i have not noticed any curling at all in any edge, double checked today.
-I didnt get a chance to weigh it but i must say its defintely lighter , especially in the lip when i carried it and mocked it up. It almost seems like its paper weight while plastic has that weight to it.

Who makes the hood?

Users who are viewing this thread