Truck backflip live New years Eve on ESPN.

crazyj0n

Established Member
that car looks like it wont hold up to a crash well

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Bad ass. Rhys and Travis Pastrana are definitely trying to one up each other constantly.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Well it's not looking good..... He fractured 5 vertebrae during practice.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/26/rhys-millen-in-unfortunate-accident-practicing-truck-flip/

RHYS MlLLEN QUOTE:
“After successfully landing the 360-degree backflip three times into the cardboard boxes in training, I am disappointed that our last jump ended in an accident. As I lay here in the hospital with three broken vertebrae in my neck and two compressed and broken vertebrae in my back, I am also disappointed that we cannot perform the 360-degree backflip at the Red Bull Experiment on New Year's Eve, but I'm happy that I will be able to walk again. I look forward to watching Robbie Maddison do his 300-plus-foot motorcycle jump in Las Vegas.”

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
Well it's not looking good..... He fractured 5 vertebrae during practice.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/26/rhys-millen-in-unfortunate-accident-practicing-truck-flip/

RHYS MlLLEN QUOTE:
“After successfully landing the 360-degree backflip three times into the cardboard boxes in training, I am disappointed that our last jump ended in an accident. As I lay here in the hospital with three broken vertebrae in my neck and two compressed and broken vertebrae in my back, I am also disappointed that we cannot perform the 360-degree backflip at the Red Bull Experiment on New Year's Eve, but I'm happy that I will be able to walk again. I look forward to watching Robbie Maddison do his 300-plus-foot motorcycle jump in Las Vegas.”

is this 300 foot motorcycle jump gonna be on TV? if so which network and what time pacific standard?

Users who are viewing this thread