True Detective

Jbstang87

Established Member
Anyone watch this show? I've seen the first 3 episodes and think its friggin awesome. Existentialism, religion, murder, family issues, it has every thing I could possibly want from a show. Just wondering if anyone on SVTp have seen, or have any other good TV shows to recommend.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I've been watching it and got all my friends hooked, too. Disappointing that this week we didn't get an ep

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
Yup great show so far. I've been hooked since the first episode. Definitely keeps me busy until Game of Thrones is back.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Awesome show, really sucks you in. I like how they are playing it from the current/past point of view. Looking forward to more.

Anyone know how long of a series they are gunning for? Seems like it could be wrapped up in just 1 season.

texaswrx

Established Member

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Best one yet was the chick that gets nude. Omg what an amazing body and boobs..
I was gonna say the same thing! :banana:

I've only seen the first two. How long before they say mcconaughey is bangin woodys wife?

04svtterm

Established Member
Oh yes, that would be Alexandra Anna Daddario. Some kind of delicious.

And, another vote of yes on the show.

okay, i will admit...after you pointed it out i had to google like a perv. Yes her boobs are on point. :beer:

So far i watched the first episode only, and looked pretty cool but i didnt catch on because i was doing work on the computer while watching parts of it. Was confused mid way through lol. I think after this thread, i might go watch all the episodes saved on my DVR

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I really like this series.

Last night was not as good (IMO) as some of the other episodes, but I am sure the story will come together.

I do like that the producers will bring in stars like McConaughey and Harrelson for just one year, then bring in new stars. That should attract a lot of talent, and they will be competitive to make "the best" True Detective.

(Ditto on girls boobs):banana:

E

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Definitely a great show. I have been watching since the first episode. Needed something to replace Shameless as that show is getting annoying. I still watch it but usually with the iPad in my hand so I'm not really paying attention.

Swervedriver

Established Member
Episode 4 was excellent. It really kicked in a lot of suspenseful action that the show hadn't produced so far.

Shameless always has really good season openers, but as soon as they develop the sad plot, which it's always a sad plot, It becomes just something to watch.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Finally saw Episode 4 last night, wow. This show is insanely well-done, and interesting even at it's slowest.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Watched the first episode and just couldn't get into it. It was after a long weekend and I was tired, I might sit down and watch all them as I still have them on my DVR.

Users who are viewing this thread