True Forged Concave Chicanes

cleghornm

Established Member
I am selling my 2013 shelby GT 500 on this site under the vehicle section. I am asking to sell the car with the mods but will sell separately. However I am listing the mods here and have the second set of the Trueforged 714 Chicanes made. I am asking $5,000 for the wheels tires, and sensors. I can negotiate some on the wheels. The wheels are over $1,600 each not including tires or sensors. The wheels have approximately 500 miles on the set. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

cleghornm

Established Member
I don't have the offical weight but they seem to weigh about the same as OEM. The fronts are 20x9 and are riding on NT05 275 tires with sensors installed. The rears are 20x11 and are riding NT05 305 tires with sensors installed. These are three piece top of the line wheels. Not sure of the offset, but I do know that the fronts or rears do not rub on my lowered GT 500. The rears do not protrude past the fenders and tuck in nicely, I didn't even remove the rear fender liners. Steve from truforged can provide more information.

Last edited:

GETLIQUID

Established Member
CLeghorn, quit tempting me. Great seller. I have seen the wheels in person and they are absolutely unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread