True Forged Coolant and IC tank combo--review and some pics

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
10-4. Just like the Moroso one them. I loved it on my 11 but I couldnt get it to work on my 13.

If you are interested in the 2-pc. aluminum tank solution, there is an 2013/14 specific option for the 2013/14 bypass hose set-up connecting to the larger capacity I/C tank. I have just ordered one for my 2008, using the 2013/14 bypass hose and I/C pump in stock 2013/14 location.

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Yes, thanks. I purchased the Moroso ones for my car as well, just prefer the single tank look.

I like the 1-pc. also, it is a nice clean look. I had one of the earlier versions of "The Tank", before it was MOROSO branded. I chose the dual screw cap version. The problem I had was with hood contact on the I/C tank cap. I could shut my Super Snake hood with the billet engine cooling cap in place and no I/C cap, but when I would install the billet I/C cap, it would touch the bottom of the hood and not allow it to close. I wanted to use my pretty Super Snake caps on the top and I was not going to modify my hood for clearance, so I could not use "The Tank" with my set-up. I noticed many dual reservoir set-ups do not have a screw cap in the I/C side.

If I could find a lower profile dual system with screw caps on both sides, I would go back to that option.......

R

Users who are viewing this thread