True Forged Equipped SB teminator

sonicblew

Established Member
I got the wheels mounted and balanced the other day and didn't even tire shine before some quick photos.
wheels specs are 18x9 fronts 18x11 rears :rockon: 3 piece wheels with brushed faces, polished lips, bolts, and center caps.
I really really like the nice clean cut lines and simplicity of the wheels. I think our cars could be described much the same as looks go, so it was a good match for me.
The wheels have that raw look i was after. Like a machine/industrial look that really fits the whole terminator persona. :coolman:
It was between these and the sleepers. I love the sleepers but i just like the skinnier spoke more. It just looks a little meaner to me.

EDIT: I added 2 pics to this. Im doing banners and decals for True Forged with Steve.
He is figuring out what he wants to do exactly but for now it looks like its gonna be the windshield banner you see on my car and some 3" diameter TF circle logo decals.
Feel free to give myself and True Forged some feedback on them. If you would like some please let me know. I will talk to Steve and make sure you guys get some.

DSCN1258.jpg

DSCN1272.jpg

DSCN1271.jpg

DSCN1260.jpg

DSCN1256.jpg

DSCN1255.jpg

DSCN1230-1.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1275.jpg

Last edited:

Ratchet

Established Member
Awesome man!! The brushed works incredibly well with SB in that combo... Great work! :beer:

va boy

Established Member
Those look.....perfect. Excellent choice, exact ones I want for my SB. I love the simple 5 spoke design with a machined finish, nice job!
I've got a set of 99-01 lens' but have been too lazy to splice them in, they do look really good on your car.

Last edited:

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
brushed is definitely one of my favorite finishes...i cannot believe how amazing it looks against the sonic blue. That is one of the cleanest cobra's i have seen yet. Congrats

edit: just saw you were from inidana, where at?

sonicblew

Established Member
I appreciate ALL the nice compliments from you guys! It's nice to know that people who know cars know cool factor when they see it. Most people i talk to daily...."you spent what!?, they look like regular wheels to me"
So this is a nice to be with guys in the know :beer:
Awesome man!! The brushed works incredibly well with SB in that combo... Great work! :beer:
Thanks man, I really like what you did with yours, also love black centers. But with sonic blue its pretty much a choice of polished, chrome, or brushed for me.
Those look.....perfect. Excellent choice, exact ones I want for my SB. I love the simple 5 spoke design with a machined finish, nice job!
I've got a set of 99-01 lens' but have been too lazy to splice them in, they do look really good on your car.
Get them in there man, you'll love them. I'm surprised how many people notice them. quite a few
brushed is definitely one of my favorite finishes...i cannot believe how amazing it looks against the sonic blue. That is one of the cleanest cobra's i have seen yet. Congrats

edit: just saw you were from inidana, where at?
Thanks man, I was getting nervous that the brushed wouldn't pop enough but after getting them on there i think it speaks for itself.
Im in northern indiana, about 45 min west of ft.wayne. Occasionally i head down to Muncie with the car and some buddies. If you are ever that direction we should all meet up. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread