Trunk Mat

red-gt

Established Member
I have one, they are alright. I think Moss Motorsports has a nice carpeted one that is realy nice. That is what I am getting for my trunk.

f2hatch

Established Member
I have one couldn't be happier with it.
camera174.jpg

camera173.jpg

Drew03

Established Member
Thanks guys that one looks clean in your trunk f2hatch. I need something thats practical my car is not a show car by any means and I do use the trunk area

f2hatch

Established Member
Hey Al!! I was reading this and was going to post on it saying you had one and were happy with it and that it looked good. Then scrolled down and you had taken care of that.
Hope all is well!!

I guess things are OK. How are things on your end?

beastmar

Established Member
That trunk mat is awesome. I have one myself and no matter how hard I take a turn, nothing will move in the trunk if it's on that mat. Even my helmet stays in place.

Jefe

Established Member
That trunk mat is awesome. I have one myself and no matter how hard I take a turn, nothing will move in the trunk if it's on that mat. Even my helmet stays in place.
Same here. Best investment for the trunk to keep things from moving around. Good thick quality too. Didn't know they made a red on though, I have the white one

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
I guess things are OK. How are things on your end?

Good to hear. Not too bad. Trying to do a few things to my jeep to get it ready to tow. I am not trying to drive to Myrtle in the Cobra. I think i need tranny work :nonono: Hasnt been as strong lately and i think if i toss a car trailer on it it might not end well.

Jefe

Established Member
can someone weight it? Does it overlay the stock one or is it cardboard or something?
Weigh the black Cobra mat? Its like 3/4" thick rubber material. It weighs maybe 9 lbs. It fits perfect on top of the stock trunk/spare tire cover and you need to keep that piece or else its too flimsy by itself

greengt88

Established Member
i have the fender gripper mat in yellow, they only make white and maybe silver now, they used to have red, blue, yellow, silver and white. i found mine on ebay. last one they had in yellow so i grabbed it. probably oveerpayed, but i havent seen another yellow one since, glad i got it. makes grocery shopping much more pleasant!! good investment for $50i think i paid almost double, but i had to have yellow. it makes me smile everytime i open the trunk.

Drew03

Established Member
I swear they had Sonic Blue before but now those are the only ones on the site. I would buy the SB too if they had it But I went with red instead

VasiliosK

Established Member
I was looking to buy one of these mats and was going to get the white one off AmericanMuscle but now I see there is a red. What you guys think, red or white for a black car?

Jefe

Established Member
Id do red. Match the tail lights unless they're tinted

f2hatch

Established Member
I was looking to buy one of these mats and was going to get the white one off AmericanMuscle but now I see there is a red. What you guys think, red or white for a black car?

I would get a red mat and get red bumper inserts. IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread