Truth is, I do own a Ford

mx_9

Established Member
Yessir, I do. Doesn't qualify as an SVT, though, but it does have a turbo 5 cylinder in it. In fact, it's my second Ford but I just sold the other one to partially fund my STi purchase. So, hopefully all of you that have hated me in the past will now accept me as part of the Ford family :) :)

Here's my other Baby:

Last edited:

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
I've read posts where people who own both quick imports AND cobras are being ripped because of talking about what they like about their imports vs their domestic, in import related threads too.

Then some people start crap about how non-svt people shouldn't be here. Those people don't even deserve responses IMO.

A few people are just blockheads here, but that can be said about any site.

Last edited:

mx_9

Established Member
Folks, it was a lighthearted attemp at humor. That's all. A minority of people have expressed negative statements in threads simply because I own an import. So, since Volvo is owned by Ford I was simply having fun by implied association.

Cheers, Chris

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
We got the humor. Now I want to see a pic of the Volvo driving over the Sti -hehe

Just playin :p

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
Originally posted by mx_9
Folks, it was a lighthearted attemp at humor. That's all. A minority of people have expressed negative statements in threads simply because I own an import. So, since Volvo is owned by Ford I was simply having fun by implied association.

Yeah I figured that...Still I saw an opportunity to say something that I noticed recently.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread