Try again.... Built 04 Cobra with 7800 miles...

smytty001

Established Member
Need to sell my 04 Screaming yellow cobra..... Car has 7800 miles on it
Has a brand new Modular Perfromance built short block.. 20 over, Diamond pistons, Oliver billet rods, etc...... Best of everything in the motor.... Also has the canton oil pan and windage try......
Mods are : Kenny Bell 2.2 with a Metco lower pulley. 60lb injectors, Bap with the upgraded wireing kit.. SCT Big air Maf.. K&N air filter. Accufab TB,Kooks 1 5/8s longtubes, kooks off road x-pipe and magnaflow ss catback..
Drivetrain: brand new Spec 3+ clutch and flywheel, Firewall adjuster, and quadrant.... Upgraded input shaft... DSS lvl 2 half shafts, Billetflow IRS brace.
Steering colume boost gauge. MGW red handle shifter, LFP heat exchanger... Im sure there is some stuff im forgeting.... I do have pics apon request....
There is a small scratch on the front bumper, could be buffed out easy... Thats the only bad of this car... I need to sell it ASAP...
The car is getting ready to be finished up at the performance shop that its at... Some life changes happened and it has to go...

New price 30k PM me for details..
Previous guy interested passed on car b/c of car fax... If you run a car fax its pretty much clean.. 2 minor things pop up, a hub needed replaced right after i bought it.... Also when i had the original motor replaced i had to take it back for real bad chatter problems... Ended up being warped fly wheel....
Everything is aftermarket now anyways... Need this car gone ASAP
One thing i forgot i just had both heads totally rebuilt fresh everything inside..

smytty001

Established Member
ttt, great deal here , dont know why no one has jumped on this... Any info would be great

Users who are viewing this thread