Trying to help my buddy get a cobra.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Like the title says. I had great success finding something on this site so I figured I'd help him out.
He wants to get into the cobra game but is pretty inexperienced with these cars. I'm trying to help him as best as I can by digging around a bit.

The market section has been kind of slim pickings lately.
He has money available and is ready to buy. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1016680-WTB-03-04-Low-mile-cobra
Does the Terminator section know of anything nice?

How about this one? I know price is a bit high but still.

http://tuscaloosa.craigslist.org/cto/4494946022.html

Thanks fellas

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Has he looked at HI-End Auto? I think they're in VA, and usually always have a bunch of descent cars.

Sick SVT

Established Member
That black one is a nice car. Little high on price but it has some nice upgrades. Depending on what your friends budget is I think that car is worth every bit of 24-26k depending if it's as clean as the photos.

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
I would exhaust all options in canada before importing. Yes it may have a 6K cheaper price but then factor in exchange, registration and duty fees, and transportation and it will get pricey really quick

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
Keep an eye on BC always, especially anything on the island.

I picked up my 00 GT 78k kms for 6K in mint shape. Ive never seen a car that old with such a clean undercarriage.

I almost bout a 92LX notch with 60k original miles in victoria, but it sold before i could get my dad down to look at it. 99% of mustangs/cobras in alberta/sask, unless super low K's and original owners are going to be in rough shape, beat to Chit.

Users who are viewing this thread