TT Formula Vs Ninja 636 & Gixxer 1000

bottelfedss

Established Member
good runs kyle, cant wait to see the 19lbs. Did you figure out what you want to do with the 402 or not cause im pulling mine soon?

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
ah yeah there's a damn lot of nice tollways around there now. I had a little fun on the north tollway headed to Plano a few weeks ago.:rockon:

ah dude. hell yea. The Dallas North Tollway at night looks like a ****in' race Track. It's sick.

TT WS6

Established Member
good runs kyle, cant wait to see the 19lbs. Did you figure out what you want to do with the 402 or not cause im pulling mine soon?

Yes the 402 is coming out after the ford vs buick shoot out and goin to be starting the new build. not rly gonna disclose the new set up for other reasons:) i will say the car will be alot lighter and faster :beer:

TT WS6

Established Member
You sure the 1k was sprayin? If he was then you would hear a pop everytime he shifted. The 09's alone is a nasty bike....

Were not sure if he did or not it was just a word or mouth dell. But just as in the other video of my cobra raceing him on his R1 he said he didn't spray either but it was quite obvious he did so we'll never know the truth more than likely.

Last edited:

JST A HDA

Established Member
Did that RX-7 seriously just take out a sprayed 1K bike???...damn..impressive!

LS7 with a forged bottom end..cammed, etc...76mm rear mount. Best pass he's made was I believe low 10 something at 148 I believe on DR's.

That vid the only reason why he kept up with the bike is b/c the bike floored it in first and popped a wheelie as you see so he had to let off then floor it again. Next run the bike left him.

Were not sure if he did or not it was just a word or mouth dell. But just as in the other video of my cobra raceing him on his R1 he said he didn't spray either but it was quite obvious he did so we'll never know the truth more than likely.

He could of spun a tire or the clutch slipped....I never been able to "hear" a sprayed bike...dig or roll. Not doggin you...just givin my opinion but eh...its all in fun.

TT WS6

Established Member
LS7 with a forged bottom end..cammed, etc...76mm rear mount. Best pass he's made was I believe low 10 something at 148 I believe on DR's.

That vid the only reason why he kept up with the bike is b/c the bike floored it in first and popped a wheelie as you see so he had to let off then floor it again. Next run the bike left him.

He could of spun a tire or the clutch slipped....I never been able to "hear" a sprayed bike...dig or roll. Not doggin you...just givin my opinion but eh...its all in fun.

Always in good fun man you win some you lose some. still got another 6psi to go up maybe next time get his ass:fm: and if not new motor to come very soon:rockon::banana::pepper:

TT WS6

Established Member
very nice :coolman:
this weekend should be bad ass :banana:

Yes as Allen Jackson would say IT'S TIME FOR A GOOD TIME:beer::banana::banana:

For anyone else that is goin to the ford vs buick shootout and would like to meet up either Friday or Sat. give me a call or shoot me a text 806-206-6254 my name is kyle. there well be close to 20 25 of us

P.S also gonna try and get something goin Friday night after TNT:burnout:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Yes as Allen Jackson would say IT'S TIME FOR A GOOD TIME:beer::banana::banana:

For anyone else that is goin to the ford vs buick shootout and would like to meet up either Friday or Sat. give me a call or shoot me a text 806-206-6254 my name is kyle. there well be close to 20 25 of us

P.S also gonna try and get something goin Friday night after TNT:burnout:

Hell yea. ha. Haverland is F-ed.. cause im sure as hell not riding in the back seat

Users who are viewing this thread