TT GT500's......

Mach'n You

Established Member
Yeah, this was at the track tonight:

[ame]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2007-Shelby-GT500-Twin-Turbo_158452.htm[/ame]

maniax racing

Established Member
you guys can't even start to imagine the time Nelson and Fred and the gang spent on this kit! There is so much engineering that just makes you scratch your head:rockon: Thing is sick in person and that nut bag Nelson is gonna kick some ass at the shootout with it!

Mach'n You

Established Member
you guys can't even start to imagine the time Nelson and Fred and the gang spent on this kit! There is so much engineering that just makes you scratch your head:rockon: Thing is sick in person and that nut bag Nelson is gonna kick some ass at the shootout with it!

Nelson nuts.....scary nuts, but smart and creative as hell.

maniax racing

Established Member
Nelson nuts.....scary nuts, but smart and creative as hell.
Don't let me forget Sean also, or Shawn however the hell he spells it! He better get me a set of injectors and mafia to try:rockon:lol Yeah Nelson seems like a pretty smart guy, hell look at the damn car and his thoughts he put into it!!!! 70's must have been good to him:lol:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
What do those kits cost?
The world may never know. All they have posted is that they will not sell the kit mail order, as they will only do installs at their shop. As kick asss as it is, it is only a matter of time before other shops get their hits out. I am surprised no one else has stepped up yet, aside from Murillo.

maniax racing

Established Member
The world may never know. All they have posted is that they will not sell the kit mail order, as they will only do installs at their shop. As kick asss as it is, it is only a matter of time before other shops get their hits out. I am surprised no one else has stepped up yet, aside from Murillo.

Its so far beyond a kit you can't even imagine! Its crazy the stuff they have done to make this work. Nelson will try and make a kit eventually but the system on their car 98% of us could not afford.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
I'm not trying to put anyone down, as the car seems to run very well, and make the numbers, but the only problem with turbo systems is fitment. Granted, you could probably do a more elaborate header, or do things to ensure very short piping, but twin snails even with stock manifolds have more capability than the stock block will live with.

Users who are viewing this thread